Updating marbl cell phone software
If your phone gets wet: • Do NOT open the battery door. • Hold the phone tight and shake it until no water drop comes out of it.• Water in the phone's open ports may affect sound quality and should be removed with puffs of air directly into the ports.
To enable data services, press the OK key Scroll to On and press the OK key.
(A message is displayed.) Press YES (left softkey) to enable data services.
• The touch panel and touch keys will not operate when the phone is wet.
• Your phone is inoperable under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet.
• Do not spray or immerse your phone in liquids other than fresh water or tap water.
• Do not expose your phone to water heated in excess of 104°F (40°C), or to liquids other than freshwater, such as detergent, beverages, saltwater, or chlorinated or treated water.
• Do not use the charger/data port for charging, data transmission, etc. • Water lodged in the audio/headset jack may cause the phone to falsely detect an inserted headset (in which case the loudspeaker and/or earpiece audio will be disabled) until the water is removed.
I dropped my phone in water, what is the best way to dry it off?
Please make sure to include your phone model number and whether you need a printed Braille or digital ASCII formatted user guide. To ensure that your phone maintains its waterproof capability, the following precautions must be observed: • Make sure the battery cover is properly seated by squeezing around the edges of the cover.
The charger/data port and audio/headset jack have no covers but they are waterproof.
From the home screen press the OK key Voicemail is now set up and ready for use.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating